Verdant Dental is a covid-safe dental clinic
We are a COVID-SAFE practice – this includes:
- Screening of all patients for travel history and contact with COVID19 cases – please understand we are not permitted to treat any patients with any signs of illness and may reschedule your appointment if you attend with a cough,cold, sore throat or runny nose
- A limit of 4 patients in our waiting area – there is additional waiting area outside our clinic. In addition, you may also wait in your car or other place and call us to check if we are ready to see you
- Regular environmental disinfecting of all contact points
- We encourage contactless transactions
Verdant Dental strictly practises top level infection control standards
Dr Tim Wenas has also worked as a dental clinic auditor in the past, visiting dental clinics to ensure they are compliant with industry standard infection control guidelines. Some of the essential infection control measures we use include
- We reprocess dental instruments according to The Australian and New Zealand Standard AS/NZS 4815. We use ultrasonic cleaners for critical instruments, then dry, pack and sterilise with batch tracking and validation. Our autoclave is a Melag 44B which is validated and serviced by Siltex Australia.
- Use of disposable/single use items whereavailable
- Isolated water systems used for dental chairs,purified via an on-site reverse osmosis water treatment system
We are closed on Monday June 8th 2020.
This weekend and on Monday, if you require an appointment please SMS 0434 881 479 and we can make an appointment via SMS!