We’ve had a lot of phone calls this week asking if we’re open. Actually, we never fully closed – from March 30th, we cancelled all routine appointments for the month of April. However we continued to look after our patients by seeing emergencies. Emergency dental treatments include trauma, infection, broken teeth/fillings causing pain etc.
From April 27th, we were instructed that restrictions were lifted to Level 2. This permits us to do a wider range of treatment for you!
We are able to do:
- Examinations and consultations (including xrays). Got a question about a funny looking tooth, or wondering how to replace a missing tooth? We have plenty of time to discuss things like crowns, veneers, bridges, partial and full dentures, implants, and any other topic you’ve always wondered about!
- Teeth cleaning and scaling. At the moment, we can’t use our ultrasonic scalers (the one that generates a lot of water and splashing), but we can use our hand scalers. It does take a little more time, but for many cases we can achieve a great result using hand scalers only. If you have a huge amount of tartar/calculus or stain buildup, it might be wise to wait a few weeks. At Level 1 restrictions, we’re able to do virtually all treatments and all cleanings.
- Dental tooth fillings (restorations). We can do almost all fillings now, providing we use rubber dam. This is a thin plastic sheet that helps contain any water spray.
- Tooth extractions. Providing we assess your extraction as not requiring any minor surgery, we are able to extract teeth if required. Uncomfortable, painful teeth can really be upsetting, so we’re happy to help you out.
- Tooth whitening – because our take-home whitening kits don’t require any aerosol tools, we’re able to provide you with dental bleaching treatments!
- Got a question about whether we can help with your specific problem? Contact us 9379 3736 or SMS 0434 881 479!
At the moment, we have disabled online appointments – but you can call us on 9379 3736, or SMS 0434 881 479 for any appointment requests!
Please note, for community safety reasons you must be fully fit and healthy, with no recent travel history or close contact with any suspected COVID19 cases to attend our clinic!